We also used a sweet little table her mommy and daddy gave us for her to color, paint and after cleaning off, eat at. She enjoyed!
That night we had a sweet evening with some great friends praying. Please keep Debra in your prayers as she has brain surgery this week for her tumors. Also, Nathan's scans came back and his thyroid cancer is back. He'll be taking radiation pills. We missed Wendy and David, but giving birth to Emily was a great reason to miss!! Can't wait to hold her :-)

We love you Debra!
The quilts came out :-) Love sharing this hobby with Brooke and Debra!
Since then I've had this stomach bug that's been going around. I'm still not 100% but functional, but a bit better every day. Now back to uploading pics for my free snapfish book. If you read this before Friday afternoon, go to oprah.com and get yours :-)
Looking forward to a fun girls night tomorrow with our Sunday bible class. Saturday off to take friends to the airport, a day with my family and an evening with some sweet friends for an unveiling of a project that's being filmed for tv. Sunday I'm hoping to get back to Fort Worth between morning service and evening small group for a sweet friend's baby shower. Here's hoping I can make it all !!


1 comment:
Little Rachel is so sweet. I teach her in Sunday am class. She's the only one who has learned her bible verse :) I'm glad you had a great time with her.
Post a Comment