Our inspector, super sweet guy we found through our church
Final walk through with the Construction Manager, Seth. This guy was great to work with as well:
Closing on Friday morning!!!
Our new street... pretty sunset for the first night there:
Us sitting on the side of 75 waiting for Uhaul Roadside Assistance:
A few friends who went to lunch with us after helping us move, thank you Mary & Brent!
Thank you Katy & Michael! Katy showed up under the weather but was still a great support and help. Thank you also to Ben , Sarah, Tim, Mike & Nathan! Thank you Teresa for putting together the dining room table and most of the chairs :-) We couldn't have gotten so much done with out all of you!
Sunday night Small Group, we went to Bar-B-Cutie and then watched "Fireproof". It was a wonderful movie about marriage from the makers of Facing the Giants. They just keep getting better. Wonderful story, better acting, more down to earth. That one will go in the DVD collection when available. I've been browsing through the book "The Love Dare" that's talked about in the movie ever since, thanks Amy!!
A couple of rooms out of boxes, just need to hang pictures and curtains, dining room:
Guest room:
Nursery:
Guest Bath:
Master bedroom, well couple of boxes left in that room....
Front of the house:


3 comments:
Next time you see me on facebook, remind me to email you those before pictures....the house is looking amazing, but I would expect no less from you! I'm so glad I was able to help as much as I could. If you need anything else, just let me know!
The house looks great! I'm so glad that chapter of your life is over and you can rest easy that you're HOME!
Congratulations on your new home. May you make many memories there!
Post a Comment