Our Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Weekend

Our Easter today was spent with some of my family egg hunting, playing with bubbles and just spending time together:



The bunny cake was sooo cute to look at (Billy enjoyed, I could only admire)






It was also spent with our sweet friend Chad who came over this evening twice after twice Saturday (wayyy above the call of duty ) to install our new kitchen sink. Miranda, thank you for lending so much of his free weekend holiday time to help us, we can't tell you how much we appreciate it. Keep in mind the new one weighs 3 times (only my guess on the weight of course, as I did none of the heavy lifting) as much as the old one. Here's a before:



During:


After:


Happy Resurrection Day!!

4 comments:

Miranda said...

You are very welcome! He loves a project, and since we don't have many at our house right now, I'm glad you do!

Anonymous said...

Looks beautiful! Congrats on sending all that paperwork off and being able to focus on something else for a while!! Hope Billy's tests go well today.
Sarah

JT said...

Love the new sink! Whoo hoo! Happy Easter! I loved the bunny cake.

Kim said...

Glad you enjoyed your weekend! See ya soon!