Sunday Night Greenville Oaks
(Gerry, Donna, Tim, Jill, Michael, Katy, me and Billy, Becky, Grant, Sarah & Ben)
(Missing is Kip & Diana who had to work and Keith & Cindy who are on a much needed sabbatical, an awesome preacher who deserves the time off!)
Billy with the guys, I needed more pics of just him without me. They all sweetly paused from grilling long enough to smile for us :-)
Us "in action", turns out Donna needed a pic of us small grouping for the church anyway.
Wednesday Night Prestoncrest
(Kim, Ashley, little Brooke (happy 1st birthday tomorrow!), Nic, me, Miranda, Billy & Jonathan)
(Missing is sweet Mica, and her angel Ava who was being put to bed, David sweetly taking the picture as well as birthday boy Chad)
I wanted a picture of Billy holding a baby so the birth mom could see how wonderful he is with children. Brooke's the happiest baby and has been since birth, she's either excited to be having her picture taken or being held by the handsome guy.... hmmm it can be both :-)

I dug this out of archives the other day and that's when I asked the girls in our Wed. group with help for an updated pic. It's our PC group Christmas 2005.


4 comments:
What a sweet picture of Billy with the baby! And, my, who is that devilishly good-looking couple in the far right in that first photo? :)
Sarah
"Devilish" is right ;)
We are so glad to spend Wednesday nights with you guys! Brooke just adores Billy! It's going to be a very blessed child that has you two as parents. :-)
Wow! It is good to see the crew from Prestoncrest again :)
Just wanted to let you know that I was "checking in on you."
Also, you are in many of my thoughts and ALL of my prayers-
BIG HUGS- BAV
Post a Comment